Reporting into the Senior Manager of Business Operations APAC, you will be part of an engaged and high performing team responsible for providing tactical and strategic support to the Sales Channel. It is a unique opportunity!
Datto is proud to have created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP (Managed Service Provider) partners who provide Datto cloud based software and technology solutions to over one million small to medium businesses across the globe. Datto has created a workplace that values innovation, transparency, collaboration and open communication - we do our life’s work and we do it together.
Does This Describe You?
You're passionate about delivering data driven insights, over-achieving targets and thrive in a fast moving process driven environment.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Analytics and Insights. Leverage analytical tools such as Salesforce, Excel, Gsheets and Power BI to deliver quality data and insights via reports, dashboards and communications
- Find the “story” in the data, and communicate insights and opportunities with cross-functional departments
- Contribute to data analysis projects and reporting cadences to assess cross-sell opportunity, pipeline health, sales velocity, penetration, conversion rates and other key KPIs
- Forecasting. Work with Marketing and Sales leadership to manage top-down and bottom-up forecasting; Build models and tools for weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasting cadences and hold sales teams accountable.
- Territory, quota and incentives design. Support coordination with Finance, HR and sales leaders to design and manage territories, quotas and incentives (including annual plans, spiffs and promos) to improve commercial outcomes/achieve company strategy.
- Identify and implement methods to improve efficiency in data integrity, data retrieval and utilization.
- Contribute to sales excellence initiatives, events, technology, training, and process.
- Experience working in a Sales Operations or Analytics team
- Experience with Salesforce.com reporting required
- Advanced skills in Excel and/or GSheets required
- Strong attention to detail, creative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines while delivering consistent, A+ quality work
- Proficiency in data mining tools and ability to analyze data and develop logical recommendations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Tableau and/or Power BI
Datto - A Little More:
Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. Datto was Connecticut’s first “unicorn” company and today, along with our HQ in Norwalk, CT, Datto has over 1900 employees and 23 global offices in the US, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Datto is proud to be part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio.
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
(AU Only) Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.