Datto Channel Account Managers are responsible for successfully up-selling the value of Datto's product suite and partner resources. You will guide your partners as they learn how Datto can help them improve their business efficiencies and the world of their SMB customers.
Datto is a global market leader, providing enterprise level IT technology including Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Networking, Business Management, and File Backup and Sync Solutions to our valued Managed Service Provider partners (MSPs).
Does This Describe You?
You're a natural, long term relationship builder adept at using strong consultative skills to dissect business goals and generate growth opportunities.
A Look Inside The Job!
- Develop a long-term strategy for the MSP partners in your book of business, focused on sales planning, execution, and business development
- Work collaboratively with marketing, success and support teams to execute sales strategy and keep abreast of product enhancements and new releases
- Close deals within your patch at or above quota by segmenting partners and building a channel pipeline
- Successful onboard new partners, conduct strategic discovery calls and identify business goals, challenges and gaps
- Represent Datto at industry events, roadshows and demonstrations
What will you bring?
- The desire, strategic view and commitment to exceed targets and reach the goals of your MSP partners
- A positive mindset and ability focus on celebrate your successes and learning from your mistakes
- Exceptional consultative selling skills and closing skills
- Excellent forecasting and pipeline management
- A natural curiosity with sincere empathy to understand and overcome partner challenges
- Dutch language proficiency
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Private health cover
- Stock options
- Education reimbursement
- Regular team bonding activities
- And more!
More about Datto
Since its founding in 2007, Datto has earned hundreds of awards for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. Today we have over 2200 employees across 23 global offices.
Our mission is to empower the world's small and medium sized businesses with the best in enterprise-level technology.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.