As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
You will report to the Senior Financial Analyst.
Does This Describe You: You have a passion for learning and like to take on new challenges and opportunities.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Work closely with the CFO and senior leadership of the Company and the Finance department to deliver actionable insights based on rigorous analysis
- Develop and implement our forecasting process and reporting of Capitalized Expenses
- Be the financial partner to certain internal functions tracking their budgets, maintaining forecasts, and running ad hoc financial analysis
- Partner with internal product and functional leaders to push financial modeling of investment opportunities
- Collaborate across various departments to determine unit-level economics for product lines and partner analytics (as an example)
- Contribute to the formation of a detailed operating plan and long-term corporate financial model; track ongoing changes to the business in the rolling forecast
- Help design and implement product and country contribution profit reporting
Communicate and effectively collaborate with various levels of seniority within and outside the organization
- 2+ years of FP&A, banking, PE, VC or consulting experience
- A Bachelor's degree with an excellent academic record, preferably with an emphasis in finance, accounting, computer science, or economics
- A strong understanding of financial accounting and 3-statement financial models
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel, financial modeling, and data analytics
- Strong communication skills both orally and in writing with the ability to summarize analyses thoughtfully
- High level of maturity, an exceptional work ethic and strong attention to detail
- A self-starter who can take on responsibility with little guidance
- Resourceful and able to work with changing priorities and incomplete data
- Experience working with Publicly Traded Companies
- SQL and Tableau experience
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Generous paid paternal leave
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program
- Access to more than 5,000 courses via LinkedIn Learning
- Education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Headspace App
- Charity match program
- A dynamic and socially active work culture, including Employee Resource Groups
- Networking and career development opportunities
- And more!
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.