As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Comprehensive health care packages and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
We're looking for an experienced, commercially-focussed and motivated Continuity Solutions Specialist to join our dedicated APAC sales team. The role will enable our sales staff to sell our Azure solutions more effectively and efficiently, compressing ‘ramp’ times for new staff and turning them into highly engaged, effective sellers. Reporting into our Regional Sales Manager, this position will play a vital role in capturing market feedback and providing feedback to marketing and product teams on key feature requests, product opportunities and positioning strategy.
This role can work from our Sydney or Melbourne offices or be accommodated as full remote anywhere in Australia
A Look Inside The Job
- Own and deliver on a sales target for the Datto Azure public cloud business in your assigned territory
- Provide subject matter expertise for and work closely with the sales organisation, business development, and marketing teams
- Forecast, track and analyse the opportunities and sales pipeline of the Datto Azure public cloud business in your territory
- Responsible for growing their team’s number of new buying partners by proactively generating new qualified leads and conducting regular outbound prospecting calls
- Exceptional cold-call prospecting using consultative phone skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, inspire, convey confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout the sales lifecycle
- Attend webinars and various other trainings to keep up to date with Datto’s proprietary and competing products and programs
- Capture market feedback and objections and proactively collaborate with Datto Azure team to influence product roadmap based on partner communications.
- Educate and provide technical information to partners on how to effectively present Datto solutions to their prospects and current customers
- Educate and train Sales team on running effective sales playbooks (refine the pitch)
- Coordinate Campaign / Spiffs models
- In depth understanding of public cloud and related technologies, especially Azure
- 5+ year’s selling public cloud solutions
- A verifiable track record of exceptional sales performance
- Strong and experienced solution selling skills to understand identified needs, using a methodical and logical approach to addressing them
- Ability to influence, guide and educate a team of channel sales reps and account execs
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and potential customers.
- Prior experience in building and executing a strategic account plan both deep and wide across an organisation
- Able to handle and influence relationships across the organisation
- Relevant Azure certifications from Microsoft
- Experience working with IT Service Providers / Managed Service Providers
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- “Datto University” on-boarding program
- Private health insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Income protection
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace App
- Employee Resource Groups (Datto Culture, Datto Familia, Datto Pride, Women in Tech)
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Please note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.