As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
You will report to the North of Europe Sales Director
Does This Describe You?
You're a true sale's hunter driven by closing the deal with a solution focussed approach and passion for tech.
A Look Inside The Job!
- Acquire new buying partners and sell Datto solutions focussing primarily on our BCDR products
- Lead potential partners to an understanding of solutions that are applicable to their business needs
- Adopt a customer centric selling philosophy and apply a consultative approach
- Display a solid articulation of competitive positioning
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential MSP partners
- Partner with SDRs, Sales Engineers and other internal teams to enhance collaboration and share ideas
What will you bring?
- 3+ years in sales with demonstrated closing experience
- Passion, hunger and drive to exceed targets and build your career in tech sales
- Experience using consultative sales skills and an inquisitive nature
- You've cut your teeth in a lead generating role
- Strong ability to conduct your own prospecting and work collaboratively alongside wider team members
- Dutch native speaker
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Private health cover
- Stock options
- Education reimbursement
- Regular team bonding activities
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.