Datto, the world’s leading platform for MSP-delivered IT solutions, is looking for a Senior Regional Sales Manager, Strategic Accounts, to join a growing team.
Does This Describe You:
Experienced, authentic and outcome driven sales leader with a proven track record of leading, coaching, developing and growing successful field sales teams. Experience and success with major/strategic accounts focus, that are field led, with proven track record or demonstrating volume, upsell and cross sell expansion.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Achieve/exceed monthly/quarterly quotas for pipeline and monthly recurring revenue bookings, minimizing churn/loss and delivering on net bookings
- Provide to sales team clear objectives and priorities, and help guide employees to create and own their own professional development plans
- Create a motivating work environment and strong, positive sales culture for employees, supported with team and individual recognition contests and activities
- Develop prescriptive processes, call strategies, and messaging to drive high opportunity conversion for upsell/cross sell and account expansion, working collaboratively with sales engineering and marketing as appropriate
- Build efficient processes and ensure unit mastery of our sales tech stack
- Build and perfect our playbooks that govern daily and weekly cadence of sales activity -- informed by approved best practices
- Establish, nurture and grow strategic relationships with top tier of MSP accounts, and move lower tier accounts with high potential to higher bands of performance
- 5-10 years of professional sales management experience, leading individual quota-bearing field sales reps selling in the software/IT/IT services industry
- Channel Experience is considered essential and working with Managed Service Providers (MSPs) desirable
- Passionate about coaching and developing individuals to achieve/exceed goals
- Salesforce (SFDC) skills to monitor rep performance and opportunity pipeline, progression and SFDC hygiene
- Proven skills in account management: developing and coaching sellers to develop strategic and tactical account plans that increase Datto share of spend, mindshare and secures lasting partnerships between Datto and its MSP partners
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills
- Strong and proven problem-solving skills with the ability to navigate ambiguity
- Thrives in a face paced environment with excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Accurately forecasting and reporting on team/territory/account activity
- Skilled to exercise full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination and other personnel actions
- A leader who can influence in positive way, and mentor, other early in career sales managers with less experience
At Datto, we believe YOU are our greatest strength! We know that exceptional results rarely come from ordinary effort and our work hard, play hard attitude creates an atmosphere where you can do your life’s work. Be inquisitive! Be irreverent! Be bold! Datto believes in building a foundation that helps each other succeed. We are a team that respects and trusts each other, and we do the right thing by putting our customers first. We also believe in work-life balance. Go on vacation using your flexible time off. Sign up for a class on us with our education reimbursement program. To see our full listing of open positions check out datto.com/careers today!
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.