We have an exciting position available for a Dutch Speaking Sales Development Representative, located in our Hammersmith office! Reporting into the SDR Manager, you will be part of a collaborative team, responsible for generating and qualifying leads for our new business team. This role will enable you to kick start your professional sales career within Technology and offers generous growth opportunities.
Datto is proud to have created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP (Managed Service Provider) partners who provide Datto cloud based software and technology solutions to over one million small to medium businesses across the globe. Datto has created a workplace that values innovation, transparency, collaboration and open communication - we do our life’s work and we do it together.
Does This Describe You?
A competitive individual looking to kick start their sales career in a fast paced, growth company. Someone who is up for a challenge and always looking to beat their personal best.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Cold calling through prospects and building relationships to add value and advance sale
- Assigned sales targets and KPI’s
- Documenting in CRM system
- Developing strong knowledge of assigned products
- Maintaining and growing knowledge of competitors and products
- Articulating proposition of datto products
- Identify, qualify, track and sort leads ensuring timely and effective sales efforts
- Qualify and nurture leads, while securing quality appointments for the Hunter team and other Datto events
- Ongoing research into the market
- Dutch Native speaker
- Competitive but also a great team player
- Target driven
- Eager to learn
- Ambitious and goal oriented
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Customer service / Sales experience
- Previous experience within MSP driven business
- Technology based sales experience
Datto - A Little More:
Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. Datto was Connecticut’s first “unicorn” company and today, along with our HQ in Norwalk, CT, Datto has over 1900 employees and 23 global offices in the US, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Datto is proud to be part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio.
- “Datto University” onboarding at our HQ in Connecticut
- Health Insurance
- Income Protection
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Free lunch every Friday
- Unlimited paid time off
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- An amazing culture that celebrates individuality