As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Datto Continuity for Microsoft Azure (DCMA) is a data protection solution that provides full business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) for Azure in one integrated stack.
Does This Describe You:
You’re a highly skilled, technical problem solver; a team player; and have a passion for software quality and customer advocacy. You have an understanding of full technology stack and enjoy digging into code. You enjoy working in a fast paced environment utilizing the latest technology.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Identify creative ways to uncover and report defects as well as validate solutions
- Identify test strategies that transition into detailed test specifications for existing and new features
- Ensure/advocate for delivery of automated tests as part of the development lifecycle.
- Participate in release processes for your assigned projects
- Ability to maintain a dynamic, complex, and ever-changing test environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Software Engineering; or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software quality assurance with the ability to read and understand code, and verify acceptance criteria
- Experience testing APIs (cURL, Postman, etc) and implementing API automated testing
- Experience identifying opportunities for automation and implementing robust automated test cases, Python experience preferred
- Knowledge of infrastructure (e.g., firewalls, iptables, ipsec, hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security, etc.) and have experience working with a cloud solution
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Proficient with Linux
- Able to write and understand basic SQL queries
- Knowledge of quality assurance methodologies and concepts
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming concepts
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMWare, KVM and containers
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.