As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
The Executive Assistant will report to the Chief R Officer and will be a key component to the success of the Sales Organization. You will be responsible for providing our CRO with complex administrative support including, but not limited to high volume (and ever-changing) scheduling and travel management. This decision-making role will require an ability to prioritize and make recommendations in line with strategic GTM objectives. You’ll be expected to manage their calendars and keep them organized, informed, and on time. In this exciting role, you will have insight into the operations of a high growth software company, with the opportunity to interface with a diverse group of global executives, acting as a champion of the Datto brand.
Does This Describe You:
- Has a proven track record of being able to work well under pressure
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to juggle competing priorities, projects and deadlines at the same time
- Recognized by your peers as being an expert at organization
A Look Inside the Job:
- Provide administrative support to the CRO, managing all aspects of their calendars and schedule, including phone and video calls, appointments, meetings, interviews, travel, transportation, etc.
- Learn and contextualize business priorities and act accordingly, using your best judgment as to which meetings need to be prioritized, which cannot be moved, etc.
- Act as a liaison with key business partners, including high-level executives and business leaders, board members, high profile candidates, vendors, partners, etc.
- Support internal and external communications, organization and general business needs, creating, editing, and maintaining documents, folders, and filing systems; create organizational systems as necessary
- Develop, refine and distribute presentations/materials for meetings and take meeting minutes as needed
- Handle business expenses, including reconciling corporate card accounts and creating/ submitting expense reports
- Act as a key member of the Sales team, building relationships and assisting in the success of this critical function
- Own special projects related to the Sales teams as directed by the CRO
- 5+ years experience and/or equivalent senior-level experience supporting C-Suite
- Extensive experience in travel coordination and logistics
- Positive attitude and a high level of attention to detail
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks
- Strong computer skills a must including competencies with Google Apps, Microsoft Office Suite (ie. Excel, Word, Powerpoint), Slack and Zoom
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.