As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Reporting to the Director of Web strategy & Engineering, we are looking for a high-energy, results-oriented internationalization program manager to help manage the translation needs for the global web properties of Datto. You will be part of a growing team to build and execute on the needs of the marketing team. Serving as a subject matter expert, you will collaborate with marketing stakeholders, designers & IT teams to develop a scalable translation process in service of the GTM organization. We are looking for a self-driven and innovative project manager to help execute the transition from informational websites to localized web experiences.
Does This Describe You:
You're a creative problem solver, a highly collaborative and innovative project manager with a desire to create cutting-edge region focussed web experiences.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Coordinate and manage Datto’s multifaceted Internationalization Program comprised of efforts related to geographic need, technical capabilities, & language services
- Identify best practices and work with technical leads to incorporate into architecture & deployment process
- Manage stakeholders & lead communication efforts for Program progression and ensure transparency into risks & program needs
- Develop and execute on an internal and external change management plan
- Own Project Management responsibilities for some of the individual projects; Drive execution by creating a tactical path of execution
- Provide progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations as needed
- Develop a standard operating playbook to support entry into new markets, and to operationalize processes for localization of new pages, collateral and new media content
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex technical capabilities in global environments
- Experience bringing products to market in multiple countries and via multiple languages
- Have lived abroad or experienced multiple cultures first hand
- 3+ years experience in a full stack engineering experience
- Experience managing translation workflows and linguistic assets
- Experience with the following tools: TransPerfect (or another TMS), Jira, Excel/Google Sheets
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams and across time zones
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and localization red flags
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.