As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Reporting to the Director of Web strategy & Engineering, we are looking for a high-energy, results-oriented UX designer to help manage the UI/UX design requirements for Datto’s web properties. You will be part of a growing team to build and execute on the needs of the marketing team. Serving as a subject matter expert, you will collaborate with marketing stakeholders, creative teams & web team to develop compelling UI & UX elements to improve the user experience on the customer facing web properties. We are looking for a self-driven and innovative designer to help execute the transition from informational websites to localized web experiences.
Does This Describe You:
You're a creative problem solver, a highly collaborative and innovative designer with a desire to create cutting-edge web experiences.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Design rapidly and iteratively on initial UX concepts, wireframes, and user flows, informed by user research, trends, and your best ideas
- Ensure the creation and implementation of customized experiences for the digital user
- Produce high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards and site maps
- Provide guidance on the implementation of UX research techniques and testing activities to assess user behavior
- Maintain a competitive edge against competitor products and industry trends
- Perform tests on user interface elements such as CTAs, layouts, target links, landing pages and banners
- Ability to understand business metrics and translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to communicate ideas to developers
- Knowledge of industry tools like Adobe Photoshop, Figma and Sketch
- Problem-solving skills to determine solutions to user interface challenges
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Minimum 5 years experience in a product design/user experience role
- A strong portfolio demonstrating real-world product design experience from ideation to completion
- Bachelor's degree in related field, such as Graphic Design, HCI, Interactive Design
- SCRUM or other agile development methods
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.