As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether it's on one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here. Comprehensive health care packages, fitness and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
Join Datto as our global MuleSoft operations expert. Provide meticulous advice and resolution to our Sales, Success, Billing and Manufacturing teams, as part of a Global Enterprise Systems team.
A Look Inside the Job
- Actively maintain interfaces between various enterprise systems using Mulesoft
- Actively monitor and maintain data integrity across related systems
- Provide MuleSoft support to our global teams and partner community
- Support and resolve MuleSoft related enquiries relating to our global ERP and CRM applications (NetSuite / Salesforce)
- Identify trends and explore root cause analysis
- Partner with other teams to address documentation and workflow needs
- Complete monthly activities to ensure smooth bill runs
- Build connections with Datto’s global community with exposure to teams such as Development, Sales Operations, Product, CX
- Experience with Mule 3.9+ and 4.0; Solid understanding of RESTful and SOAP APIs
- Understanding of Mulesoft API-Led platform architecture
- Expertise in message transformation, validation, routing and orchestration in MuleSoft
- Understanding of JSON and XML message formats
- Experience with Kibana and Datadog a plus
- Experience working with e-commerce, order-to-cash or ERP systems
- Passion for developing your IT skills in a market leading technology company
- Fantastic rapport builder and team player
- Experience in incident management and root cause analysis
- Self-starter with a strong ability to learn on the job
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a level of comfort in a hyper-growth company and ever-changing environment
- A University degree in IT / Computer Science or a related field
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.