As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
A Look Inside the Job:
As the Product Manager, Experimentation, you will be directly responsible for driving innovation through experimentation within Datto products starting with Partner Portal, the partner facing access point to all of Datto's nine product lines. Your work will help unlock new product insights through experimentation capabilities and tests.
In addition to conceptualizing and driving key roadmap items supportive of product strategy, you will take a special role on the Digital Experience team to manage cross departmental initiatives such as: (1) working with Marketing, Revenue Product Leaders, and UX/UI team to set objectives, define KPIs, and design experiments like a/b tests or multivariate tests (2) Structure, run, and monitor tests for optimizing purchasing funnel, optimizing conversion rates (CRO) and reducing abandoned carts (3) working closely with each Product Group to provide better partner experience and keeping these stakeholders up to date with insights driven from these experiments.
- Manage optimization experiments end-to-end (research, identify, validate, design, build, execute, analyze, report).
- Collaborate and ideate with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for UX & KPI improvements.
- Develop test plans, define hypotheses and success metrics, calculate sample size required, and estimated duration for A/B tests based on these hypotheses, metrics, and other relevant variables.
- Improve KPIs through testing & optimization, such as improving conversion rate (CRO) and reducing checkout abandonment.
- Analyze experiment results and provide helpful context and interpretation of results.
- Regularly communicate updates, progress, and insights on experiments and optimization efforts to stakeholders.
- Maintain and prioritize the optimization roadmap based on stakeholder input, business goals, LoE (level of effort), and expected partner impact.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university.
- 1-3 years of product management experience.
- 1+ years of experience in A/B testing & optimization.
- Experience in market/user research, data analysis, or other ways to bring data into the scope to influence and support product decisions.
- Proficiency with experimentation tools like Google Optimize or comparable tools.
- Proficient in web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Heap or similar.
- Demonstrated skills communicating with peers, managers throughout the business.
- Excellent analytical, collaboration, presentation and written skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Analytics, Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Jira
- Familiarity with Aha! is a plus
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices .
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.