As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Datto has implemented Netsuite as their global ERP across all geo’s and main product lines. The NetSuite Administrator will work with a team of developers and the enterprise system engineering team to build and maintain our custom application.
This is a unique opportunity to work and support a brand new global implementation of NetSuite ERP - including Suitebilling and SCA modules in a fast growing environment.
- Facilitate and act as a liaison between the technical team and the business teams
- Understanding of NetSuite model and functionality
- Order to Cash (e.g. Quoting, SO, Billing/invoicing) Suite Billing & Manufacturing
- Support a worldwide user base that uses a suite of cloud based Finance systems
- Work with Scrum Master, Product Owners and other company stakeholders to understand business requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Research and resolve issues, assist in outlining enhancements, and administering user access to the system
- Develop, test and deploy customizations and new functionality based on changing business needs
- Map existing processes and creating new/revised processes
- Perform day to day NetSuite Administrator duties
- User Training (Process/Systems) Following industry established process for change and release management for public companies.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Financial NetSuite ERP System Administration experience
- Understanding of business Financial processes, including but not limited to; Accounting, AR, AP, etc.
- Order to Cash (e.g. Quoting, SO, Billing) Suite Billing & Manufacturing
- NetSuite Certifications are a plus
- Should be NetSuite Guru
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Commitment to excellent customer service Successful in dealing with company personnel at all levels
- Ability to work independently Project Management experience
- At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
Summary of benefits not showing up? View a summary here: Datto Benefits
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data following our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)