As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
A Sr. Implementation Manager provides timely and efficient consulting, project management, and process integration services to new and existing clients for them to successfully implement the Autotask product suite. This job requires employees to combine their expert product knowledge with the demands of the IT Services Industry to ensure short-term value add and long-term customer retention. You will have a mix of technical skills, deliver high-value service, project management experience, teamwork, and a do what it takes attitude.
You will report to the Manager of Services.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage new customer implementations so that the customer is running effectively in the shortest possible amount of time and serve as the primary point of contact between client and Autotask throughout the entire implementation process
- Be a recognized product expert in all Autotask product lines
- Manage multiple client projects while providing both high-level and detailed business process consulting
- Conduct assessment of customer needs, explain the product features and functionality and how it relates to the business
- Provide consulting and assistance to customers through phone, email, and onsite visits
- Determine and document product specifications for customer installation
- Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate the ability to drive to a successful resolution
- Identify, document and proactively manage risks and issues through to complete resolution
- Monitor customer utilization and adoption of the software throughout the implementation
- Seek opportunities to sell additional licenses or professional services, and assist with scoping implementation and professional services engagements pre-sales
- Contribute to the growth of the Professional Services by identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives to grow the consulting practice, serving as an active contributor to the practice knowledge and resource base; mentoring, educating, and enriching technical team members and non-technical colleagues
- Travel is required up to 75%
- Excellent organizational, listening and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 3+ years of Project Management (small to medium projects), Implementation or Business Analysis experience
- General business management knowledge
- Prior presentation and/or technical training experience
- Experience with IT Service business operations
- Knowledge of CRM, ERP, PSA software and markets
- Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.