As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Provide ongoing administrative support to Account Services/Billing Team
- Professionally administer incoming service calls and tickets to ensure the customer’s needs are appropriately serviced Updating billing records with contact information, payment updates and product changes
- Research and respond to customer billing and account inquiries
- Process credit and debit adjustments
- Review recurring invoices and creating manual invoices when needed Escalating customer issues, other than billing, to the appropriate department
- Work closely with the Account Services/Billing Manager to ensure successful customer experiences
- Demonstrates a high degree of organization, accuracy and a high level of customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people and develop professional working relationships with site staff and providers
- Possesses skills in motivation, self-direction, punctuality
- Demonstrates ability to meet productivity goals and deadlines
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- 0 - 2 years experience in customer service and/or billing preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with customers to defuse anger or confusion and come to a mutually beneficial conclusion
- Experience with Microsoft Office especially MS Excel and Word
- Must enjoy learning and be self-motivated with the ability to switch contexts as the needs of the business evolve
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.