As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Software Engineering; or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with manual testing and automation of web applications and APIs
- Experience to create and facilitate end to end integration testing in a large scale enterprise.
- Experience with NetSuite or any other ERP product like SAP, Peoplesoft etc.. Solid understanding of order to cash and other business processes related to ERP.
- Independent, driven, creative with a desire to take ownership
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, concepts and leading practices
- Experience with APIs, Integrations and automated testing to support deep functional, integration and performance testing
- Strong attention to detail producing quality test plans, scripts, execution results and an ongoing repository for regression testing
- Experience tracking and reporting key test metrics to management (e.g. script authoring, execution, defects)
- Strong communicator demonstrating the ability to facilitate User Acceptance Testing
- Able to find improvement opportunities and execute with minimal direction
- Prior experience working with CRM and/or ERP technologies (e.g. Oracle, SAP, Salesforce) supporting mission critical enterprise systems in a High-Tech environment
- Prior experience working with NetSuite (e.g. SuiteScript, SuiteBilling and/or SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA), Salesforce and/or Mulesoft
- Exposure to 3rd party app integrations and APIs
- Software configuration management experience
- NetSuite, Mulesoft, SFDC Certifications
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.