Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Account Executive to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 17,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Regional Sales Manager.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Responsible for generating certain percentage of their own pipeline through effective prospecting at targeted prospect accounts in assigned territory
- Accept, progress and close opportunities passed to you from other parts of the ecosystem (Datto SDRs aligned to your territory)
- Achieve or exceed monthly/quarterly and annual sales goals for closed/won business by creating value to MSPs for our solution footprint.
- Executive level discussions from Owner/Principal to VP to CTO. Expertly articulate the value of Datto solutions and overcome objections
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise in your assigned offering stack (be the person others seek out for your in depth solution knowledge and sales know-how) and maintain in-depth knowledge of competitors and industry trends
- Support sales through calls, web based presentations, and other digital selling techniques to manage product positioning and strategies. Be comfortable selling through video conferencing and video calls
- Opportunity Tracking – Monitor opportunities through the Datto sales process and ensure SFDC records always properly updated. Be responsible for accurately forecasting opportunities and participate in account reviews with Datto sales management
- Ensuring a professional sales experience for MSP prospects during all aspects of sales process and touch points including: formal meetings agendas, formal follow-up and issue resolution in a timely fashion
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help create new prospects/opportunities
- Travel may be required occasionally based on business need
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives in an enterprise or mid-market focus
- Knowledge of and comfortable following a defined sales process
- Positive self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Strong business acumen and personal networking skills
- Deep CRM experience, preferably Salesforce (SFDC)
- Excellent with written/verbal communications/negotiating and closing skills
- Strong problem solving skills and high degree of creativity/resourcefulness
- Highly motivated, driven and is a self-starting individual with a positive attitude
- Thrives in a face paced environment with excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- 3-5 Years SaaS sales experience