We are looking for an experienced professional to lead Change Management for the
GTM initiatives. A change manager will play a key role in ensuring projects (change
initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and
usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to
business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management
strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize
resistance. The change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate
utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These
improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement
of results and outcomes.
Candidates should be experienced in change management and have proven success
managing organization change for large projects. Should have creative and strategic
capabilities with strong communications skills. Sales background is preferred.
Primary Responsibilities (Process-minded, Attention to Detail, Technologically
● Help clients through the transformation process that will make their companies
● Serve as owner, manager, and Subject Matter Expert for the Change
Management process, with overall accountability for process strategy, execution,
and continual improvement
● Develop and lead the execution of strategic roadmap for consolidation of multiple
Change Management processes and toolsets into unified process framework
● Ensure all Changes are documented, approved, and monitored appropriately in
accordance with Change Management processes and standards
● Assist with risk and impact assessments prior to the implementation of changes
to ensure that the business is not affected by inadequately planned changes.
● Challenge proposed requests for change to ensure that the change is robust and
that the impact on and risk to the organization is minimal.
● Communicate high risk/high impact changes to the Leadership Team for their
review and approval
● Document and maintain the Change Management Policy, processes and
● Manage, maintain and enforce change control policies across the organization
● Coordinate announcements for upcoming scheduled changes.
● Manage daily Change Management operations, i.e. publication of the change
schedule and other operational reports.
● Maintain and improve process effectiveness (quality), process efficiency (cost),
process performance (throughput) and process vulnerability (security) through
providing knowledge, expertise and training on the use of the Change
Management process and tools.
● Support training efforts. Provide input, document requirements and support the
design and delivery of training programs.
● A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change
● 5+ years of experience and knowledge of change management principles,
methodologies and tools
● Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
● Excellent active listening skills
● Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
● Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
● Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
● Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
● Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
● Forward looking with a holistic approach
● Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
● Problem solving and root cause identification skills
● Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
● Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
● Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and
● Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project
● Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
● Change management certification or designation desired
● Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or other related field.
● A minimum of 7-10 years of professional experience in sales, marketing, or