As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether it's on one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here. Comprehensive health care packages and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
A Look Inside the Job
We are looking for a highly experienced Staff Software Engineer II with Azure experience to join our team - you will simplify technology, deliver strategic value, craft, test and develop our sales, quoting & procurement SaaS platform at scale to launch beyond ANZ, into North America. In this hands on role, you will tackle challenges that come with global expansion, identify engineering process enhancement activities and positively impact team and technology performance, acting in a 2IC to our Principal Engineer.
Working as part of our Datto Commerce development team - you will play a pivotal role in the global scalability and enhancement of an industry leading, enterprise-grade solution that is revolutionising the way IT companies do business, globally.
- Extensive experience designing and building software applications
- Natural leadership capabilities to inspire positive culture and exceptional engineering standards
- Adept at building conceptual architectures
- Track record of developing complex and modern technology solutions based on business requirements that complement existing and future services
- You have a passion for quality and know what best-in-class engineering looks like
- You know code inside out and enjoy putting innovation to work in real applications and getting real results
- Ability to make and recommend objective technical decisions
- You thrive in a high performance, fast-moving environment
- Capacity to understand what outcome is required (not necessarily what is asked for)
- Sound understanding of software development philosophy
Technology & Tools
- Core Microsoft technologies - C#, SQL, Asp.Net, .Net Core, Entity Framework
- Data modelling and database design
- SOA and Microservices architectures
- Broad and deep knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including
- Virtual “Datto University” onboarding programme
- Health Insurance
- Income Protection
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace app
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- Employee Resource Groups (Datto Pride, Latin X, Datto Culture and Women in Tech)
- Fully supported remote opportunity
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.