Datto's Sales Development Reps are the engine room of our business. If you're hard-working, self-motivated and love to be rewarded for your success, join us and grow your career in our fast-paced sales organisation.
Datto is a global market leader, providing enterprise level IT technology including Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Networking, Business Management, and File Backup and Sync Solutions to our valued Managed Service Provider partners (MSPs).
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and natural curiosity. You're looking to join a vibrant, sociable and successful sales team with a clear and well supported career pathway.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Schedule online product demonstrations for assigned Account Executives
- Conduct high volume outbound prospecting (50-70 outbound calls per day to generate qualified leads)
- Work closely with your fellow sales colleagues to leverage their experience and share in each other's success
- Use Salesforce CRM to track activities, update data, prospect partners and keep ahead of competitive market information
- Contribute to the overall success of a growing region
- A natural curiosity and competitive nature
- Fantastic communication skills and ability to build genuine rapport
- The technical aptitude to grasp our tools and products
- The desire to meet and exceed performance goals
- A passion for learning and desire to work in a fast paced environment
- German Native Speaker
- A University Degree
- Experience in a quota bearing sales role
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
More about Datto
Since its founding in 2007, Datto has earned hundreds of awards for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. Today we have over 1700 employees across 22 global offices.
Our mission is to empower the world's small and medium sized businesses with the best in enterprise-level technology.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.