Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Financial Analyst to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the FP&A Director.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage the financial planning process, including: budgeting, forecasting, analysis and the development of tools and systems to enhance reporting capabilities.
- Develop and build analytical models which aid in executive decision making.
- Provide clarity and insight into cost of goods sold and profitability triggers for new and existing products and services.
- Analyze the feasibility of potential acquisitions and new ventures and identify their risks and benefits.
- Develop long-term financial operating models to improve the organization’s ability to effectively plan and manage company profitability and resource requirements.
- Provide and continuously enhance the usefulness and presentation of standard monthly and quarterly financial packages.
- Develop, manage and monitor key performance indicators. Identify value-added analysis that can positively influence financial and operational results. Work with company leaders to develop metrics which will aid in the management and improvement of their specific functions.
- Execute and deliver reporting packages to senior management (and/or board members) which explain results and identify trends. Fulfill ad hoc requests for analysis regarding specific questions.
- Support the business with proactive analysis and assistance. Identify areas of the company that will benefit from increased analysis and propose viable solutions and alternatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Engineering required; MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of FP&A, banking, PE, VC or consulting experience, combined with knowledge of organizations that sell products and/or recurring services.
- Strong analytical, modeling and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient with Excel, Access, and Tableau.
- SQL experience preferred.
- Ability to multitask competing priorities and manage project timelines.
- Possess a deep understanding of how financial systems and processes can be meshed for optimal efficiency, usefulness and accuracy.
- Experience providing analytical support to internal stakeholders in a growing environment will be key.
- Intellectually curious, highly adaptable and possess an intuitive ability to identify and utilize important data while recognizing and investigating flawed data.
- Leadership, ownership and commitment are fundamental requirements, as is a positive and can-do attitude.
- The desire to continuously learn and both broaden and improve the scope of one’s contribution will be essential.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit in the office
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.