Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Solution Architect to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
- Responsible for End to End Solution Architecture & Technical Management
- Over 8 years of experience in application architecture and/or product/project delivery either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software/solution provider.
- Experience with ERP and CRM applications such Netsuite (Lead to cash applications), Salesforce and integration services like Mulesoft.
- Accountable for defining the end-to-end solution : Defining what the end-to-end solution will look like and producing different artifacts such as overall solution, detailed design, technical implementation plan and further on handoff documentation to the operations team.
- Technical Management through the solution engineering including: stakeholder management, managing technical risks, managing the overall challenge of ensuring the solution being realized is aligned with the way it was intended to be, etc.
- Collaboration between delivery manager, SMEs, technical leads/architect that would determine whether or not a project is successful, just not the quality of the solution designed.
- Ensure right decisions at every stage by providing inputs relevant and pertaining to the context of the solution.
- Ensure that a proper end to end solution architecture is created by them as a blueprint, but the Solution is not complete until it’s engineered and live
- Focus on non-functional requirements is another key aspect of the delivery architect’s role. Not only are Architects responsible for defining the NFRs for the system and implementing a solution that adheres to the same, but also support the testing and validation of these NFRs.
- Leverage an entrepreneurial and resourceful mindset and strong collaboration skills to test, pilot, and iterate on high impact initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.