As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
- Own products or systems through entire product lifecycle -- from initial proposal, production, marketing and sales, through product retirement
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders to understand what functionality and features they need/want, and use that input to define the feature roadmap. Keep stakeholders involved and informed throughout the planning, development, testing, and deployment lifecycle. Manage stakeholder and customer escalations when needed.
- Using product research input, create detailed business and technical requirements, working alongside engineering to design, develop, and bring concepts to market
- Contribute to the strategic planning process and ensure continuing alignment of the product strategy with the overall company strategy
- Collaborate with product marketing and sales on go-to-market strategy and execution
- Communicate all product releases, additions, and updates with customers, partners and internal stakeholders, sharing uses cases and benefits of new functionality
- Establish success criteria for product usage and perform ongoing measurement and monitoring, using input to inform roadmap and designs.
- 2+ years of software product management experience
- A track record managing a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- A solid Product Owner background, with a demonstrated experience working with a team of technical experts in an agile environment
- A technical background with an understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Demonstrated skills communicating with peers and managers
- Excellent analytical, collaboration, and written skills
- Experience delivering commercial B2B SaaS products to market a plus.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- CSPO® or A-CSPO® Certification
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.