Datto, the world’s leading platform for MSP-delivered IT solutions, is looking for an experienced, excellence-obsessed and motivated Sales Enablement Manager. Sales enablement is more than just training. It is the process of providing the sales organization with the information, content, and tools that help sales staff sell more effectively and efficiently, compressing ‘ramp’ times for new team members and turning them into highly engaged, effective advocates for Datto. You will help build and provide a world-class learning and development program for our fast-growing global sales organization. You will create and deliver impactful, engaging, and memorable training programs that result in high sales productivity. This position requires constant and tight collaboration with Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product, and other important functions in the organization. You will be a consultant to the VP/Regional Sales Managers and gather best practices from top performers and develop training priorities on an ongoing basis, with a clear and measurable business goal in mind.
You will report to the Senior Manager of Sales Enablement.
Does This Describe You:
You are a builder with a creative mindset and a great team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage and drive the Assess - Create - Implement - Assess model for sales enablement programs around selling skills and sales performance
- Create, select, deploy, manage and measure sales training programs (including classroom, workshop and online)
- Make sales materials easily accessible to the sales team, with updates to said materials clearly and quickly communicated
- Optimize the rate and speed at which the sales team engages, nurtures, and closes new business, up-sell, and cross-sell opportunities
- Participate in Sales Leadership planning meetings to support the strategic direction of Datto’s sales team
- Collaborate and engage experts and top performers in other departments to develop and institutionalize training materials and programs based on best practices
- Design and develop, with outsourced vendors as necessary, learning assets for our teams to support learning at scale
- Conduct content development sessions and lead discussions around how to identify learning goals and which learning modalities are most appropriate
- Identify and determine ROI metrics for sales motions and utilise for continuous improvement
- Build relationships with Datto’s Global Learning & Development team and other cross-functional partners, globally, to collaborate on skill gaps and learning priorities
- Professional sales enablement experience
- Strong grasp of selling skills and sales methodology
- Experience with proven track record, preferably with a B2B technology company
- Strong experience with tools such as Salesforce and Seismic
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience coaching and/or training sales organizations on solution selling –
- Collaborative, passionate, and self-motivated
- 5+ years of experience working in sales
- 5+ years of experience in sales training/sales enablement
- A fluent, confident and compelling communicator
- Experience consulting with leaders and stakeholders, with success establishing relationships and the ability to be a strategic partner (vs. just execution)
- Experience designing learning programs to reflect knowledge in adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments
- Involvement in project managing diverse internal teams and outsourced vendors
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent program management and project management skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- Generous paid parental leave
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)