As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
As a member of the Business Analytics and Insights team, the Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst will use technical and business knowledge to develop reporting of key performance indicators to support various business operations across the department. This position is focused on developing Customer Experience reporting metrics and preparing data analyses. This role requires candidates to have an understanding of Tableau and Python (or similar tools). This position will also work with the BI Manager to understand internal data structures to best facilitate accessing and making data available to make business decisions.
The BI Analyst will perform data source creation across several disparate data sources. Additionally, this role will also have responsibility for ongoing efficiency reporting through the merging of data sources. The role will aid in the delivery of customer experience metrics and provide recommendations in the presentation of data.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Translate business needs into research designs that generate actionable insights through professional reporting formats (presentation or written)
- Leverage Datto technology and process knowledge to make recommendations
- Identify trends within customer experience data from surveys, support, success, and supply chain
- Disseminate results of analysis to appropriate teams/leadership and be available to support follow up projects
- Work with BI Manager to identify and measure successful and failing strategies and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced SQL and Excel knowledge
- Intermediate Tableau experience (or similar software)
- Ability to implement statistical analysis/modeling through Python (or SPSS/R/etc.)
- Previous experience working with survey data preferred (specifically NPS)
- Expertise in analyzing and packaging large amounts of data into actionable research reports
- Advanced analytical/problem solving and research skills
- Effective communication skills for writing reports/proposals and supporting presentations
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.