As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at Datto.com
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether it's on one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here. Comprehensive health care packages, education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
We have an exciting new position available for an Implementation Manager. Reporting into the EMEA Services Manager, you will be part of a smart, engaged and forward thinking team responsible for managing and optimising the implementation, onboarding and partner consulting experience, primarily across our Business Management Portfolio product set.
Does This Describe You?
You love a technical challenge, are passionate about delivering first class customer delivery and thrive in an environment that supports, optimises and guides the partner experience.
A Look Inside the Job
- Provide timely and efficient consulting, project management, and process integration services to new SMB partners using Datto's PSA (Professional Services Automation) & RMM (Remote Monitoring Management) solutions
- Serve as the primary point of contact throughout the entire implementation process
- Manage multiple partner implementation projects while providing both high-level and detailed business process consulting
- Conduct assessment of partner needs, explain the product features and functionality, and how it relates to the business. Provide best practices for device/system setup to prevent unnecessary support requests
- Define product specifications for the partner and end-users installation
- Respond to partner inquiries and direct the resolution of outstanding issues
- Monitor partner use and adoption of the software throughout the implementations
- Seek opportunities to sell additional devices or professional services, and help scope implementation and professional services engagements pre-sales
- Run classroom based webinars and in person training sessions
- Work alongside internal teams including Tech Support, Partner Success and Sales to elevate our partner experience
- Strong technical aptitude, preferably with an understanding of Datto PSA/RMM Products
- A minimum 3-5 years of Project Management experience (small to medium projects) or Business Analysis experience.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to manage several complex customer engagements simultaneously
- Passion for delivering valuable insights to your partner community
- A strong collaborator who leverages peers across success, sales and support to elevate customer interactions
- Experience with IT Service business operations
- Knowledge of CRM, ERP, PSA and RMM software and markets
- Good Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of other Operating Systems such as Linux and MacOs
- BA/BS in Business, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Autotask PSA & DRMM Certification
- ITIL certification
- PRINCE2 Certification
At Datto, we believe YOU are our greatest strength! We know that exceptional results rarely come from ordinary effort and our work hard, play hard attitude creates an atmosphere where you can do your life’s work. Be inquisitive! Be irreverent! Be bold! Datto believes in building a foundation that helps each other succeed. We are a team that respects and trusts each other and we do the right thing by putting our customers first. We also believe in work-life balance. Go on a vacation using your unlimited time off. Sign up for a class on us with our education reimbursement program. To see our full listing of open positions check out datto.com/careers today!
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits and perks package, including:
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program complete with Datto Swag
- Private health/dental insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- LifeWorks offering discounts at local retailers/restaurants
- Income protection
- LinkedIn Learning
- Datto Academy Learning Platform
- Headspace App Subscription
- Talent Development Team focussed on your career advancement
- Charity match program
- Seasonal company events
- Enhanced paid time off inclusive of family policies
- Education reimbursement
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.