As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Under the direction of the Digital Adoption Documentation Manager, the Technical Writer is responsible for designing and implementing Datto’s digital adoption initiatives. These include communication, learning and development, and product usability initiatives to drive internal and external adoption and engagement with Datto software products. The Digital Adoption Specialist will work closely with stakeholders throughout the organization to design and execute impactful and creative solutions and work as part of a documentation team creating and editing content.
- Under the direction of the Digital Adoption Documentation Manager, assess needs and use cases for digital adoption project requests, quickly design solutions, measure results, and iterate and improve solutions to drive optimal outcomes.
- Write content for digital adoption initiatives.
- Edit content for digital adoption and documentation initiatives.
- Promote the value of digital adoption technologies throughout Datto.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience working in a deadline-driven software development environment.
- Technically proficient with the ability to learn new software (jQuery experience a plus).
- Interested and eager to learn new skills, approaches, and technologies.
- Excellent written and editing skills.
- Strong team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly.
- Creative problem solver.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.