As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
As a Product Manager, RMM you are responsible for creating functional designs and development cases to address user and business needs. You perform a wide range of tasks including customer interactions, research and other product and project management tasks. You will have daily interactions with an engineering scrum team and the wider RMM product team. You will report to the Senior Director of Product Management, RMM.
Does this describe you:
- A team player
- A technical thinker
A look inside the job:
- Translate business requirements into detailed definitions, documentation and functional design concepts
- Work with Engineering and Product Management teams to define, analyze and prototype software solutions
- Active solicitation and validation of business requirements from vested business units, including Client Services, Sales, and Engineering
- Participation in product-related activities, including marketing programs, pre- and post-sales efforts, training development, customer support and other business development activities
- A thorough understanding of remote management technologies, operating systems and networking technologies
- In-depth knowledge of support and IT management processes
- Knowledge of crucial RMM technologies like Powershell, SNMP and Windows Servers
- Strong ability to articulate business requirements to relevant teams in the development process, and when necessary translate them into functional specifications, use cases, and other technical documentation
- Proven ability to collaborate with multiple departments and facilitate an influential, efficient development process while achieving high-quality output and meeting deadlines
- Outstanding communication, organization and documentation skills and the ability to interact with a wide range of business units, customers, and vested partners
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, motivation and a desire for continuous improvement
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.