As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and security solutions purpose-built for delivery by Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses (SMBs) can achieve with the right technology. Datto’s proven Unified Continuity, Networking, Endpoint Management, and Business Management solutions drive cyber resilience, efficiency, and growth for MSPs. Delivered via an integrated platform, Datto’s solutions help its global ecosystem of over 19,000 MSP partners serve over one million businesses around the world. From proactive dynamic detection and prevention to fast, flexible recovery from cyber incidents, Datto’s solutions defend against costly downtime and data loss in servers, virtual machines, cloud applications, or anywhere data resides. Since its founding in 2007, Datto has won numerous awards for its product excellence, superior technical support, rapid growth, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in Australia, Canada, China, Denmark, Germany, Israel, the Netherlands, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
As the Partner Growth Marketing Manager you will be responsible for creating partner demand generation programs and campaigns to engage Datto’s partners in cross-sell and expansion efforts to grow their businesses. You’ll have responsibility for the strategic partner marketing plan and ensuring its execution. Your focus will be driving growth with and through Datto’s most significant and strategic Managed Service Providers (MSPs), as well as creating demand generation content and campaigns for partners to leverage with their SMB clients. You are a results-driven marketer who aligns your marketing targets to the business objectives and targets of the Strategic Partner team. You will collaborate and align with sales, enablement and across marketing to leverage content, campaigns and approaches. You also thrive being a trusted advisor in partner-facing marketing engagements. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where priorities and responsibilities shift with the business.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Define, create and execute the Partner marketing plan for North America partners focused on driving growth through existing partners.
- Leverage data to identify significant cohorts of cross-sell and upsell opportunities to drive growth with and through Datto’s North America MSP partners.
- Collaborate across the Marketing organization, particularly Product Marketing, as well as with the Sales and Enablement teams to create campaigns, playbooks, nurture programs and sales plays to capture these cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Establish repeatable partner marketing services and campaigns, leveraging vendors and industry best practices to scale coverage.
- Create opt-in programs to strategically invest market development funds (MDF) on behalf of partners to drive end customer demand.
- Drive the development of annual comprehensive marketing plans with strategic / top tier partners, while aligning with corporate growth and revenue objectives across multiple dimensions including partner awareness, partner enablement, partner demand generation and partner GTM readiness.
- Where relevant, identify and evangelize opportunities for strategic / top tier partners to participate in thought-leadership, brand building, and demand generation programs and initiatives.
- Set the partner marketing targets for your programs, in alignment with the overall Marketing and GTM goals/targets for the existing partner segment. Track and report progress on key metrics, including regular readouts on the performance of partner marketing programs.
- Manage and plan quarterly budgets to invest in partner marketing programs.
- 8+ years of relevant marketing experience with partner/channel marketing, further experience in field marketing preferred
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field
- Expert writing and communication skills, a world-class communicator.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Data-driven approach to continuously measure and evaluate impact and value, and eager to be willing to iterate programs as they grow
- Track record of being a trusted collaborator. Demonstrated ability to interact clearly and concisely with partners, executives, marketing and sales – inside many departments and at all levels.
- Existing partnerships and experience within the IT MSP channel
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program
- Access to more than 5,000 courses via LinkedIn Learning
- Education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Headspace App
- Charity match program
- A dynamic and socially active work culture, including Employee Resource Groups
- Networking and career development opportunities
- And more!
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.