As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
A Look Inside the Job:
Datto is seeking a dynamic Sr. Product Marketing Manager (PMM) with experience in application and data backup and recovery to join the growing Datto Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) product marketing team. This individual will be responsible for driving the go-to-market strategy, messaging, and persona development for our largest product portfolio, and will play a large role in influencing product direction.
- Act as a product evangelist and recognized technical and business BCDR expert.
- Be a student of Datto and the MSP community - Conduct regular partner interviews and join sales calls for market research, to test ideas and to gain a better understanding of the market and the competition.
- Develop market requirements to capture the needs and segmentation of channel partners and customers, and share that knowledge with the global team.
- Create the business case, in conjunction with the product management team, for feature enhancements and expansions.
- Continuously examine and refine our product positioning and messaging to ensure optimal opportunity.
- Build and execute a marketing plan for how to leverage Public Relations, Analyst Relations, content, demand gen, social media, and other marketing levers to establish and grow product demand and awareness
- Develop go-to-market content and collateral, including sales presentations, demos, and competitive write-ups
- Gather and analyze product performance and operational metrics
- Develop and deliver sales enablement content for the purpose of enabling sales execution
- Use data and research to continually influence product strategy and evolve go-to-market plans.
- 5 years minimum experience in product marketing for the Continuity space. Experience working with the MSP channel is a plus
- Pragmatic Marketing or Sirius Decisions certification for product marketing is a plus
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program
- Access to more than 5,000 courses via LinkedIn Learning
- Education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Headspace App
- Charity match program
- A dynamic and socially active work culture, including Employee Resource Groups
- Networking and career development opportunities
- And more!
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.