As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
You will report to a Technical Support Supervisor.
Does This Describe You:
You're a fantastic team player, love a challenge, and are technically-minded!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Seek successful resolution of customer inquiries received through multiple communication channels primarily by receiving calls from partners and calling partners back via phone
- Build ongoing relationships with customers
- Answer system questions and provide workflow and implementation best practices
- Answer incoming support inquiries via various channels (Chat, phone, email, etc.)
- Develop a strong technical and business expertise of all Datto products
- Develop a strong understanding of Datto customer requirements and processes
- Perform incident triage and first resolution
- Maintain ownership of incidents until resolved or escalated for further research
- Maintain ticket backlog per Datto service level agreement
- Collaborate with leadership to improve skill sets and career development opportunities
- Create articles for our customer-facing knowledge base when related information is not present
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology preferred, or equivalent experience
- Motivated by learning new things and you excel in an environment filled with learning new technologies, including virtualization, cloud computing, ZFS file systems, scripting, and Linux command line
- 1-3 years of Product Support or related work experience
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize tasks and workload
- Basic working knowledge of networking, operating systems, configurations, hardware components, and SaaS applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work through difficult or stressful customer issues
- Experience approaching support issues from a training perspective when needed
- Patience, positive attitude, team player and a good sense of humor are a must
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Generous paid paternal leave
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program
- Access to more than 5,000 courses via LinkedIn Learning
- Education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Headspace App
- Charity match program
- A dynamic and socially active work culture, including Employee Resource Groups
- Networking and career development opportunities
- And more!
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.