As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
You will report to the Director, Software Engineering.
Does This Describe You:
You need to be sharp on technologies and have a high motivation for solving highly complex problems. There will be significant technical challenges in the job, since we work with the latest technologies. We are regarded as one of the leading companies in the world in our field.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Work in a team developing a AWS based platform that hosts security initiatives being developed in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Have joint responsibility for system architecture in AWS and be a key full-stack developer. Focus on scalability is critical since we're a dedicated team, building a system that handles 1 000 000+ persistent connections to external endpoints.
- Innovate and bring original ideas to our technology platform through brainstorm and design sessions.
- Provide recommendations for application development best-practices, documentation, standards, and for improving operational aspects of the organization
- Work with DevOps to ensure the system is stable and performs optimally.
- You have 3+ years of experience of commercial quality software development with a proven track record.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in a related field.
- Experience with AWS: Lambda functions, Kinesis, EventBridge, CloudWatch, DynamoDB and other AWS services
- Languages used Golang, Typescript, Python
- Worked with system architecture, preferably in systems that processes large amounts of data.
- Additional technologies used: gRPC, Redis
- Contributed as part of a team and also worked independently
- A can-do approach to problem solving
- Technology enthusiast
- Collaboration tools – Jira, Slack, GitLab
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits and perks package in Denmark, including:
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program complete with Datto Swag
- Pension and Insurance Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- LinkedIn Learning
- Datto Academy Learning Platform
- Headspace App Subscription
- Talent Development Team focussed on your career advancement
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit in the office
- Charity match program
- Seasonal company events
- Enhanced paid time off inclusive of family policies
Please reach out to your recruiter should you wish to know more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.