A Look Inside the Job
We are looking for a highly experienced Staff Software Engineer II with Azure experience to join our team - you will simplify technology, deliver strategic value, craft, test and develop our sales, quoting & procurement SaaS platform as we scale from APAC into North America and beyond. In this hands-on role, you will tackle challenges that come with global expansion, identify engineering process enhancement activities and positively impact team and technology performance.
Working as part of our Datto Commerce development team - you will play a pivotal role in the global scalability and enhancement of an industry leading, enterprise-grade solution that is revolutionising the way IT companies do business, globally.
- Extensive experience designing and building software applications
- Natural leadership capabilities to inspire positive culture and exceptional engineering standards
- Adept at building conceptual architectures
- Track record of developing complex and modern technology solutions based on business requirements that complement existing and future services
- You have a passion for quality and know what best-in-class engineering looks like
- You know code inside out and enjoy putting innovation to work in real applications and getting real results
- Ability to make and recommend objective technical decisions
- You thrive in a high performance, fast-moving environment
- Capacity to understand what outcome is required (not necessarily what is asked for)
- Sound understanding of software development philosophy
Technology & Tools
- Core Microsoft technologies - C#, SQL, Asp.Net, .Net Core, Entity Framework
- Data modelling and database design
- SOA and Microservices architectures
- Broad and deep knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Datto, we are a global team. We strive to be a diverse and equitable workplace, where everyone is valued, included, and has equal access to growth and development opportunities to maximize their full potential. We value diverse perspectives and foster a culture of transparency and trust. We will listen to all voices and model inclusive behavior as essential to our core values. We will invest in and empower our employees and partners as they deliver mission critical technology to small and medium businesses.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Generous paid paternal leave
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program
- Access to more than 5,000 courses via LinkedIn Learning
- Education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Headspace App
- Charity match program
- A dynamic and socially active work culture, including Employee Resource Groups
- Networking and career development opportunities
- And more!
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data to consider you for the
position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be
suited. We collect and store your data following our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.