Datto is looking for an experienced Senior Front End Developer (React) to join their RMM Engineering team. You'll be collaborating remotely with cross functional engineering teams, taking ownership of the front end / UI for the core RMM platform, and building an entirely new web UI from the ground up.
You are able to work remotely from home for this role as long as you are based in the UK.
- A passion for programming, admiring the simple over the complex, and a sense of pride in your work
- Highly motivated individual, capable of functioning in a fast-paced, agile environment
- A minimum of 4 years solid front-end experience with web apps, delivering a secure, scalable and reliable product
- Strong problem solving and requirements analysis skills
- Happy to work closely with others (Product Management, Dev, QA) in an established Scrum team
- Experience delivering an excellent user experience and a responsive user interface across multiple browsers (modern browsers - no IE) Edge/Safari/Chrome/FF
Technical requirements - You’ll use these on a daily basis:
- State management (React Context/Redux)
- CSS in JS like styled components
- JIRA, GitLab/Bitbucket
Experience of the following is desirable:
- Apollo framework
- React SSR
- React Testing Library
- GitLab CI
- Contribution to open-source software
- Work related blog or GitHub account details
What is Datto RMM?
Datto Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) is a fully-featured, secure, cloud-based platform which provides managed service providers with the tools required to remotely secure, audit, manage, monitor and support their customers' devices.
RMM supports Windows, MacOS and Linux based agents, as well as agentless endpoints, all communicating in real time with our cloud services in AWS - if a device needs management we aim to support it!
As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Remote Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at www.datto.com
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits and perks package, including:
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program complete with Datto Swag
- Private health/dental insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- LifeWorks offering discounts at local retailers/restaurants
- Income protection
- LinkedIn Learning
- Datto Academy Learning Platform
- Headspace App Subscription
- Talent Development Team focussed on your career advancement
- Charity match program
- Seasonal company events
- Enhanced paid time off inclusive of family policies
- Education reimbursement
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.