As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
The RMM development team is headquartered in Amersham, England. Manual and automated testing is performed on the RMM product. The UK QA team manages the testing effort and is involved in hands-on testing, supported by an offshore team of manual testers in Moldova. You will be a part of the manual testing team, but may be given the opportunity to support the automation team if you have automation experience (Selenium WebDriver). You will report to the Manager of QA.
Does This Describe You:
You can go with the flow and are creative and enthusiastic.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Review user stories for completeness of acceptance criteria
- Create manual test scripts that test the user stories from multiple angles
- Provide accurate estimates for testing effort on assigned work
- Execute script-based manual tests
- Investigate, report and retest bugs observing our agreed processes
- Ensure application usability, functionality, security, and performance
- Ensure that personal and team goals are met
- Participate in meetings
- Occasional late night testing of deployments
- 3+ years of experience as a tester, with proven technical skills
- Solid knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, and Zephyr
- Experience testing complex applications, not just simple websites/microsites
- Good understanding of SDLC and QA best practice
- API, Network and Security testing
- Linux – all distros
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience
- ISEB or ISTQB qualified (Foundation or higher)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.