As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore.
You are able to work remotely for this role as long as you are based in the US.
A Look Inside the Job:
The successful candidate will join the DevOps team responsible for the day to day operations of our global platforms and tooling. With a focus on assisting the Datto Networking team they’ll be expected to...
- Create and maintain automated solutions spanning the code management, build, package, deploy, and delivery functions of DevOps
- Create, maintain, and improve CI/CD and automated testing pipelines
- Adopt engineering best practices to deliver higher quality and scalable solutions
- Build deployment automation with configuration as code to provision data cloud services/infrastructure
- Stay abreast of emerging DevOps and Data technologies/tools
- Ensure performance and availability of data infrastructure
Being smart with an ability to get things done is key. This might be from years of experience but don’t hesitate to talk to us if you’re light on years but heavy on innovation - and you can demonstrate it.
You should be great at one or more of the following:
- Experience working with and deploying solutions using AWS
- Experience writing infrastructure-as-code using tools such as CloudFormation or Terraform
- Experience maintaining continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- Experience supporting containerised and serverless deployments using Docker, ECS, K8s, or Lambda
- Understanding of technical architecture and design, theories, and best practices in a broad range of deployment, management, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems
Bonus skills and experience:
- Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana
- Contribution to open-source software
- Work related blog or GitHub account details
- Experience of consuming REST API’s
- Data Warehousing and ETL using Snowflake and Airflow or similar
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous delivery using GitLab
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program
- Employee Assistance Program
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace App
- Generous paid paternal leave
- A dynamic and socially active work culture, including Employee Resource Groups
- Networking and career development opportunities
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.