As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
You will report to the Manager, Network Services.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Managing configuration and monitoring of the systems
- Proactively contributing to the operational improvements, further developing, and standardising our systems
- Being part of the periodical on-call shifts to ensure availability of our services
- Managing our Jenkins build systems - work with the developers to maintain the build environment
- Help formulate a forward looking plan for transitioning our current setup, utilising our own hardware, to a cloud service
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position - preferably with cloud-based solutions
- A keen interest in taking ownership of, and work independently on projects
- Experience with:
- Linux system administration
- Scripting - like Shell, PHP, Python, or Perl
- Networks such as DNS, TCP/IP routing, and VLAN
- Puppet or other configuration management tools
- Cloud service management frameworks e.g. Terraform or Cloudformation
- Have managed a service in e.g. Google, Azure, or AWS cloud services
- Use of real-time DB and data presentation layer for systems stats (e.g. Prometheus and Grafana)
- The ability to speak and write fluent English
- Other skills/experience that would be beneficial for this position:
- Having worked with hardware installations
- Knowledge of Virtualisation platforms - e.g. XEN, KVM or VmWare
- MySQL database administration and SQL
- Worked with a group of Java developers
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits and perks package in Denmark, including:
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program complete with Datto Swag
- Pension and Insurance Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- LinkedIn Learning
- Datto Academy Learning Platform
- Headspace App Subscription
- Talent Development Team focussed on your career advancement
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit in the office
- Charity match program
- Seasonal company events
- Enhanced paid time off inclusive of family policies
Please reach out to your recruiter should you wish to know more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.