As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
The Senior Manager, Success Implementation is responsible for leading and managing the Implementation Team to ensure the successful implementation of company products, creating loyal, long-term customers, which ultimately impact company revenue.
As a primary partner contact, the team led by the Senior Manager is not only responsible for the implementation of new partner accounts, but also for building long term relationships with all partners and for delivering proactive programs to improve product knowledge, and increase retention.
A driven leader who operates on multiple dimensions, the Senior Manager works cross-functionally with other groups within Datto to enhance the overall onboarding experience and to continuously drive innovation within the Services function.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Lead and drive the achievement of high levels of product adoption and partner retention for the company
- Motivate, train, develop and lead a team of Implementation Managers
- Ability to use data to analyse results and make data-driven decisions to identify and implement new opportunities to drive customer success
- Create, execute, monitor and modify processes that effectively implement new partners and new features for existing partners
- Communicate to the team necessary department and company information, while listening for roadblocks or omissions for you to remove or coordinate the solution
- Provide the team with coaching, training, and scheduling
- Personally be involved to support the team in escalation situations such as feature requests, release timing, or monetary compensations
- Produce weekly analysis of the Implementation Team’s performance, loading, project status, and identify early warnings in workload or process issues
- Review monthly feedback from implementation survey as a personnel quality measurement tool and to identify areas for improvements; for both processes and personnel
- Provide input to director on key features for future versions of the product by analysing team feedback and determining the root cause of the issue
- Represent the Implementation function in internal business reviews and be accountable for its performance
- Proactively drive process enhancements in order to improve the efficiency of essential team functions and to provide a better experience for partners
- Participate in the innovation, development, and roll-out of new service offerings in keeping with Datto’s product roadmap and industry trends at large
- Perform human resource duties including work load analysis/projections, competency reviews, compensation reviews, and orientations
- The position may require a small degree of travel
- Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related field preferred
- 7+ years account management or partner support management experience, preferably with a software company
- 5+ years of management experience, experience managing managers is also valuable but not a requirement.
- 3+ years of experience working in the areas of cyber security and public cloud solutions and infrastructure
- Strong analytical ability, capable of identifying high-impact solutions to identified partner problems, as well as proactively solving potential issues before they become problems for the partner
- Demonstrated ability to manage in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Effective Strategic Planning, Managing Processes, Coordination, Coaching, Standards Development, and Relationship Building Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong computer literacy skills: operating system navigation, conceptual network connectivity, Internet and internet browser literacy, file system basics
- General business management knowledge
- Experience working with a CRM tool (ACT!, Goldmine, SalesForce, SalesLogix, etc.) a plus
Perks & Benefits
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits and perks package, including:
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program complete with Datto Swag
- Private health/dental insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- LifeWorks offering discounts at local retailers/restaurants
- Income protection
- LinkedIn Learning
- Datto Academy Learning Platform
- Headspace App Subscription
- Talent Development Team focussed on your career advancement
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Seasonal company events
- Enhanced paid time off inclusive of family policies
- Education reimbursement
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.