As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
The mission of the Partner Enablement Coordinator function is to ensure Datto partners have the knowledge, collateral, programs and training they need to be successful selling our Datto products to end-users. The role encompasses working cross functionally with marketing, product, sales and other teams to ensure partners are given best in class sales and marketing programs with dynamic vertical or end- user messaging to sell Datto products. The Partner Enablement Coordinator for End User Processes role is critical in ensuring the coordination and then delivery of end user messaging, collateral, partner lead programs, and other partner sales enablement programs.
You will report to the Sr Manager of Sales Enablement, Enablement Processes
Does This Describe You:
You're a builder and coordinator with a creative mindset, strong collaborator, love delivering on projects and are a great partner/client advocate.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Coordinate the process, collateral and programs with specific end-user messaging that partners will use with small and medium sized businesses.
- In conjunction with marketing, create dynamic sales collateral that encompasses end-user messaging to help partners globally sell Datto products and services.
- Coordinate programs for the partner to use such as end-user social media campaigns in a box, pre-built blog series, and pre-built end user email marketing campaigns.
- Repurpose existing Datto sales and marketing content for use by partners with dynamic end-user messaging
- Organize and maintain end-user facing content for partners
- Coordinate training on how to best use end-user content for partners
- Identify, communicate and then coordinate sales and marketing programs that assist Datto partners gain new end-user market share and meet end-user needs
- Identify and coordinated needed end-user connections to partners
- Build cross-functional relationships with key enablement stakeholders, including sales, CX, L&D and marketing
- Communicate regular progress/status to key stakeholders in GTM Function
- Assist in the measurement of programs, including partner sales success metrics and improvements seen from the rollout of new programs or new collateral
- Professional partner enablement coordinator or sales enablement experience
- Experience coordinating programs for VAR’s or resellers
- Degree in business or in marketing or equivalent education and/or work experience
- Experience in coordinating end-user content and programs
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.