Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 17,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We're looking for a manager wanting to join a dynamic sales team while staying hands-on with monthly sales metrics. You will oversee the daily management of our Interns and Associate Sales Development Representatives (ASDR) focused on the North American region.
Does This Describe You:
You're a leader, a coach, and a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage a team of sales professionals early in their sales career to meet/exceed goals: report on goals attainment on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Exceptional sales skills and ability to teach and coach all components of sales to new and existing team members (Prospecting, qualification, through to deal closure)
- Collaborate with other Sales Managers and Sales Director to establish the workflow for attacking outbound and inbound lead generation
- Manage the performance and development of the team through talent management, coaching, and training
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Datto products and how they support our customer's needs, including features, advantages, and important examples of usage
- Monitor and refine sales lead processes, metrics, and tools to maximize success on the SDR team and document sales programs, process and procedures
- Evolve and execute a sales training program to train new employees.
- Partner with Marketing and Business Development for successful launch, execution, and scalability of Targeting Events
- Develop and manage complete digital engagement strategy for Sales Development department
- Create & maintain overall inbound & outbound prospecting strategy with for Sales Development via sales enablement platform Outreach
- Manage Drift AI chat bot implementation with sales reps by training, coaching, and providing real time support for questions and escalations
- Maintain data mining strategy and process for net new leads into database
- Create team and individual recognition contests and activities to motivate entire department
- Experience in outbound sales or business development with a record of achievement in a sales management capacity
- Previous experience selling Cloud-based or other SaaS solutions
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Outreach, Sales Navigator, & Digital Marketing
- You excel in an energized and evolving organization
- You understand how to manage to both qualitative and quantitative metrics
- You have a passion for managing and driving a group of sales reps that make a high volume of daily outbound calls/emails for multiple product lines
- You exemplify a high degree of ethics and integrity
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.