As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Comprehensive health care packages and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
Part of our APAC leadership team, and reporting into our US based VP CX, you will lead, coach and inspire a team of Success Managers in Australia and Singapore to elevate the partner experience by reducing churn, focussing on strategic partner health and identifying enhancement initiatives.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Lead, mentor, energise and develop a team of Success Managers in Australia, and Singapore
- Leadership role responsible for team development, recruitment, performance management, strategic planning and process enhancement activity
- Train and lead the team in all aspects of the partner journey. This includes understanding the partner journey from the first sale, through onboarding, adoption and growth stages
- Oversee the launch and execution of complex partner projects, product integrations and acquisitions
- Educate sales and success teams on partner health, lost recurring revenue and projects
- Monitor partner utilisation and adoption of the software throughout the the partner journey
- Work cohesively as part of the APAC leadership team to streamline processes and elevate the partner experience
- Support partners with on-boarding; consult and identify areas to address business goals
- Work alongside local and global stakeholders to define and integrate processes for newly acquired solutions
- Work with HR and Talent to scale the team and identify growth and development opportunities
- Direct people leadership experience - performance management, talent selection, escalations, people development and workforce planning
- Deep rooted experience across, and passion for Partner/Customer Success, Health and Retention
- Passion for energising and developing individual team members by identifying and supporting personal and professional goals, and driving a one team ethos
- Experience identifying and implementing strategic enhancements relating to product updates and business goals
- Ability to work collaboratively in a global, matrix organisational structure
- A supportive approach to people leadership - you're a coach and mentor
- Practical, pragmatic and team focussed with an exceptional ability to prioritise and plan
- Exceptional customer experience is just the way you roll
- Experience in SaaS/ technology companies working in a recurring revenue model
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience within a related field
- Knowledge of CRM, ERP, PSA software and markets
- Experience leading globally dispersed teams / knowledge of emerging markets in SEA
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- Datto University, remote onboarding program
- Health Insurance
- Income Protection
- LinkedIn Learning
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
(AU Only) Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.