As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions.
As our first-in-region Sales Engineering Manager, you will lead, coach and develop a team of sales engineers in Singapore and Australia. Your team engages with prospects to understand and assess customer requirements, prepare and present demonstrations of Datto’s products and services, guide the customer through the sales cycle and address and overcome technical objections that arise throughout the business process.
In this highly impactful role as part of our APAC leadership team, you will be a hands-on coach, identifying development areas and process gaps, you will maintain your technical expertise to engage directly with prospects and work cross-functionally with our product, support, engineering, and sales teams.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Reporting into the Director of Sales Engineering based in the US you will develop a GTM strategy and execution framework for SE processes that add new monthly recurring revenue while reducing churn of partners
- Envision and promote solutions engineering and actively help with account management enablement across new products being offered to market using videos, automated workflows and other digital tools and techniques for a 1-many approach to MSP success.
- Organise, train, and equip a product focused Sales Engineering (SE) team focusing on the APAC region (Australia, Singapore and emerging SEA markets)
- Hands on leadership and coaching to support team members with varying levels of experience
- Assess go-to-market readiness, identify gaps in preparedness and build plans to ensure the team is properly trained/equipped to successfully perform in support of annual goals.
- Work with sales/marketing/partner success teams to identify, qualify, and prioritise coverage for business opportunities. Participate in opportunity review meetings to provide insight into how to best secure the technical win.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through working cross-functionally to resolve product and process problems affecting customer satisfaction.
- Build trust with internal management and influential relationships in accounts, and be the personal technical sponsor and driver for our strategic business opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience leading a successful Pre-Sales Engineering team
- Experience with Enterprise Platforms and scale
- A hands-on, down to earth leader with a passion for cultivating engaged and high performing teams
- Appetite to work in a hyper-growth environment with an appreciation of how growth affects the business dynamics, corporate culture and in-place processes and systems
- Ability to navigate a matrix model supporting sales, product teams, support organisations, professional services and enterprise partner teams.
- Strong partner/customer relationship and people skills as well as excellent written communications and presentation skills
- Results oriented manager with demonstrable achievement of success
- Relentless desire to delight partners
- Ability to influence technical decision makers and executives through technical presentations and business case creation
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience across BCDR, Networking and Security
- Ideally managed a team with multiple products in networking, sec or cloud
- Experience in Public Cloud Solutions (AWS, Azure, OCI, GCP) is preferred
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- “Datto University” on-boarding program
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace App
- Employee Resource Groups (Datto Culture, Datto Familia, Datto Pride, Women in Tech)
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Note: Only candidates who are Singapore Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.