As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Comprehensive health care packages and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
Please note, this role is classified as essential work and will be based predominantly at our office in Darling Harbour, with travel to our Warehouse and Data-centre in Alexandria as required.
Does This Describe You:
You're a motivated, hands-on and inspiring people leader looking to work as part of a rapidly growing global team. You get a buzz out of working in a diverse environment that flexes both your people and technical skills.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage daily functions of the Workforce Solutions, Data-Centre, Warehouse and Office Services teams
- Coach, mentor and support a team of 5 cross functional direct reports
- Execute ad-hoc projects as delivered by HQ senior management
- Schedule and budget for daily operations, approving purchases within approval threshold
- Oversee office operations in Singapore, Beijing, Sydney and Melbourne
- Coordinate with Talent and HR to deliver exceptional new hire on boarding experiences
- Collaborate with members of the management team to develop departmental best practices
- Fulfilment of RoundTrip drive requests to partners within designated SLA
- Receive, inspect & process inbound drives for syncing at the data centre
- Provide oversight of contractors and service providers in the Datto Office and Data Center area
- Receive, inventory, preparation and shipping orders of Datto Networking equipment
- Maintain shipping supplies and device stock by performing monthly inventory checks
- Strong interpersonal skills and a love of teamwork
- Proven ability to lead a team and foster a collaborative culture of high performers
- Ability to navigate a matrix environment with US reporting lines
- Experience working in an office environment and supporting a team on project-based work
- Solid budget management skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with the ability to switch focus and prioritise
- An understanding of help-desk environments
- Resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
- Enjoy a fast pace, dynamic, and challenging work environment
- Ability to solve problems expeditiously, while always maintaining a calm and professional demeanour
- Experience within a data-centre
- Experience in warehousing or logistics
- Experience managing global locations
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program
- Private health insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Income protection
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace App
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
(AU Only) Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.