As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether it's on one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here. Comprehensive health care packages, fitness and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
Reporting into the EMEA Marketing Director, Datto are looking for Senior Field Marketing Manager UK/I. In collaboration with local sales teams and the global marketing community, you will design and execute a strategic marketing plan to maximise marketing's contribution to the regions' partner acquisition and recurring revenue targets.
Does This Describe You?
You're an experienced marketer with proven expertise in developing and executing full funnel, brand to demand plans and a track record of beating pipeline and revenue marketing contribution targets. You're a creative thinker with a bias for action and passion for collaboration.
A Look Inside the Job
- You'll be our strategic marketing partner for the UK/I
- Develop, execute and socialize omni-channel, multi-touch demand plans aligned to sales plays and regional marketing strategy Leverage market opportunity, industry and other market trend data to develop quarterly marketing plans, and define audiences and channels of reach
- Measure, analyse and optimise marketing's effectiveness and business impact for the region
- Enable and educate sales leaders and their teams to elevate processes and outcomes (SDRs, Hunters and Channel Representatives)
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors across events, industry and PR agencies to maximise partnerships and optimise results
- Drive new partner acquisition both locally, and across the UK/I market
- Develop creative cross-sell /up-sell campaigns
- Establish and execute account based marketing programs and measure performance against target markets/accounts
- Identify supporting content needs to deliver on campaign expectations.Present concepts and deliverables to internal and external teams including senior leaders, covering programs, strategy, and budget
- Help secure customer advocates, references and case studies to support growth in the region
- Act as a conduit between Sales and Marketing to ensure both functions are aware of each other’s priorities and goals.
- Some travel may be required
- Solid, integrated marketing experience with exposure to B2B software (minimum 5 years)
- Passion, energy and a collaborative "one team" ethos
- Experience of working very closely with Sales, preferably in an Indirect Channel environment
- A good grasp of marketing principles including; content, digital, lead / demand generation, product and partner marketing
- Ability to identify problems and market opportunities that drive growth
- Metric driven marketing mind with strong analysis and reporting skills
- BA/BS qualification in marketing / business or a related field
- Agility to work within an fast moving, expanding region as part of a matrix global function
- Organised self-starter who can prioritise effectively in a continuously evolving environment in order to focus on the highest impact and most strategic activities
- Creative thinker who looks to challenge the status quo
- Proficiency with marketing and CRM platforms and marketing technologies
- Existing partnerships and experience within the IT MSP channel
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.