As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
Datto’s core technologies such as instant virtualization, Screenshot Backup Verification™, Inverse Chain Technology™, Backup Insights™, and end-to-end encryption are the cornerstones of its innovative solutions. Industry firsts also include 24/7/365 in-house tech support, white glove customer success support, and time-based cloud retention, that empowers its partners with predictable cloud billing. The Datto product line consists of the Datto SIRIS Family, Datto ALTO Family, Datto NAS and Datto Backupify.
The Operations team is looking for an Operations Assistant to join the team. This is a full time position, working 40 hours per week Monday through Friday. This person must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced, always changing environment. Successful candidates must be self-starters with strong verbal and written communication skills, high attention to detail, organized, and motivated to work in a “roll up your sleeves” atmosphere.
- Assist with day to day technical and facilities operations
- Assist with office moves and setups
- Setup and maintain employee workstations
- Shipping and Receiving assistance
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Imaging new workstations
- Assist with employee onboarding
- Light desktop support
- Manage and set up A/V systems
- Manage administrative tasks (Inventory/Data Entry etc…)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn, and a positive attitude
- Works well in a team setting
- Successful candidates must possess excellent critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Basic Windows and Mac OS application knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Jira (or equivalent) ticket systems experience
- Structured cabling and low voltage wiring knowledge is a bonus
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to lift over 50lbs
- Customer Service
- Continuous learning
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.