As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. 

Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions.

As n SDR Manager At Datto, You Will

Help us create a prospecting playbook and outbound framework for our expanding APAC region. Coach and mentor an engaged team of SDRs and collaborate with global leaders to build out the future of APAC business development. This is a high visibility role with immense opportunity to make an impact, inspire and innovate.

Our Singapore office is based at Battery Road, WeWork

A Look Inside The Job:

• Build and coach a small team of high-performing SDRs in Singapore and Australia, to prep them as our future Account Executives and Channel Managers
  • Own and drive execution of Datto’s new business pipeline goals for APAC
  • Make an impact as you work with global leaders to refine a robust prospecting framework to support Datto’s expansion across APAC
  • Analyse top of the funnel metrics, pipeline quality, and revenue influenced across partner and end user segments
  • Shape deep partnerships with global Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, Enablement, and Product Marketing teams to successfully collaborate on new campaigns, events and activities
  • Identify opportunities to refine lead generation processes for direct and "through-partner" prospecting
  • Lead through inspiration, service leadership, Datto values with a “We are one team” and “Always do the right thing’ approach

About You:

• Coaching and/or direct leadership experience with a track record of excellence in outbound prospecting and pipeline generation activity in a fast moving global business
  • Ability to inspire emerging sales talent through one-to-one, and team training, coaching and development conversations
  • Appetite to execute on a day-to-day basis and influence positive performance and productivity
  • Have a reputation with cross-functional teams as being collaborative, innovative, accountable, and reliable
  • Data-driven, highly analytical with the ability to lead through influence
  • Experience leading virtually across different time zones
  • Big picture thinker with the foresight to understand predictable revenue models and value selling philosophies
  • Excited by attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining world-class talent early in their careers

Bonus Points

• An understanding of typical MSP services, business models, and market
  • Experience developing prospecting frameworks, playbooks and incentive programs

Datto - A little more!

Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.

Benefits

At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:

• “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program
  • EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
  • LinkedIn Learning
  • Headspace App
  • Employee Resource Groups (Datto Culture, Datto Familia, Datto Pride, Women in Tech)
  • Charity match program
  • Education reimbursement

Datto is an equal opportunity employer. 

By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited.  We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.

Note: Only candidates who are Singapore Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.

Apply for this Job

* Required

Demographic Questions

Individuals seeking employment at Datto are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. In order to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts and ensure we consider the needs of all our employees, please consider answering the following questions.

Completion is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter and any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.

Your responses to any of the following questions will be anonymized and only used to improve Datto’s diversity and inclusion initiatives. These responses will not be used / reviewed in connection with your application for employment.

I identify my gender as:

I identify as transgender:

I consider myself a member of the LGBTQ+ community

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

Veteran status:

I have a physical disability: