As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether it's on one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here. Comprehensive health care packages and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
Reporting into our Director of Supply Chain Ops (US based) and working closely with a small local team in ITS / Warehouse and Data Centre, you will support our growing Tech Warehouse Operations functions. You will work collaboratively with global supply chain and local sales teams, as well as third party suppliers to uphold and enhance exceptional supply chain operations for the APAC region. Based primarily at our Warehouse in Alexandria, Sydney.
A look inside the job:
- Forecast inventory levels to ensure that stock is optimised for each financial period
- Order hardware from internal sources in the US as required
- Identify opportunities for local purchase of components and negotiate pricing
- Manage inventory - stock checks, cycle counts, record keeping
- Receive, process and build Sales Orders (SOP)
- Ensure sales and success teams have clear information on order status at all times
- Engage with APAC Operations and Global SCO teams to identify opportunities to improve communication between departments
- Identify inefficiencies in product assembly and develop solutions to eliminate them
- Optimise logistics processes and costs within the umbrella agreements with parcel and pallet carriers
- Oversee reverse logistics and returned devices
- Ensure all systems are kept up to date with accurate information and records
- Identify warehouse workflows, positioning of storage units, and floor planning to optimise picking, storage and changes in inventory levels
- Assist with managing device lifecycle by finding ways to sell or recycle decommissioned equipment
- Ensure regulatory compliance for all surplus equipment
- Perform basic building maintenance tasks when needed, and ensure the warehouse meets all regulatory standards
- Around 5 years of experience across supply chain operations
- Confidence with negotiation and contract reviews
- Ability to self direct where necessary in a matrix style global team
- Strategic thinking with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication, budgeting, and organisational skills
- Demonstrated capability to resolve issues and improve service levels
- Strong systems and technical skills - NetSuite experience a plus
- A natural team player and culture builder
- Experience across multiple technology categories
- Import / Export in South East Asia
Datto - A little more!
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
At Datto, we’re committed to cultivating a healthy, positive and growth enabling environment. We are proud of our wide ranging benefits package which is available to all full-time employees, including:
- “Datto University” on-boarding program
- Private health insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Income protection
- LinkedIn Learning
- Headspace App
- Employee Resource Groups (Datto Culture, Datto Familia, Datto Pride, Women in Tech)
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
(AU Only) Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated