Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Account Manager to join a rapidly growing team. Datto is an innovative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We are 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that enable and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We are headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto's Strategic Account Executive lead product demonstrations and consultative sales pitches to bring on board new MSP partners into the Datto ecosystem.
Does This Describe You?
You're a true sale's hunter driven by closing the deal with a solution focussed approach and passion for tech.
A Look Inside The Job!
- Acquire major Channel Partners in the DACH Region by positioning Datto's full product portfolio and services
- Build long term strategic relationships on C-level
- Create and execute an annual business plan per partner
- Drive growth within partner base by supporting partner to sell Datto technology based services to midsize/enterprise end customers (direct touch model)
- Represent Datto at tradeshows (virtual and F2F)
- 50% travel required
What will you bring?
- Passion, hunger and drive to exceed targets and build your career in tech sales
- Ability to sell complex technical solution via value and business outcomes
- Business acumen – business planning and execution
- Good understanding of the DACH Channel Market dynamics and landscape
- Strong partner Network with major players like Bechtle, Computacenter, Cancom on C-level is beneficial
- Experience with Managed Services Model is beneficial
- German (fluent) and English (business level)
- Strong Relationship builder with great negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits and perks package, including:
- “Datto University” virtual on-boarding program complete with Datto Swag
- LinkedIn Learning
- Datto Academy Learning Platform
- Headspace App Subscription
- Talent Development Team focussed on your career advancement
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Seasonal company events
- Enhanced paid time off inclusive of family policies
More about Datto
Since its founding in 2007, Datto has earned hundreds of awards for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. Today we have over 1700 employees across 22 global offices.
Our mission is to empower the world's small and medium sized businesses with the best in enterprise-level technology.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.