As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
You will report to the Sr. Operations Manager.
Does This Describe You:
You're not afraid to tackle a challenge by yourself but love collaboration and creative thinking.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Oversee daily functions of the Office
- Handle the administrative side of special events, (assistance with set up, food ordering, clean up, etc.) and Lunch and Learns
- Event set-up and participation which may occur after normal business hours
- Ad Hoc projects by senior management
- Coordinate with necessary vendors to meet organizational needs
- Maintain budget (snack, office supply, and Friday lunch) sheet for location
- Maintain a work environment that is useful, accessible, clean and fun for all Datto employees
- Must lead by example
- Must go above and beyond, providing an exceptional level of service to all internal employees
- 2 years of experience in office management or related field
- Strong interpersonal and a great team player
- Strong writing, reading, listening and speaking skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and other programs
- Experience working in an office environment and supporting a team on project-based work
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
- Enjoys a fast pace, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment
- Ability to solve problems expeditiously, while always maintaining a calm and professional demeanor
- Mac experience
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.